Friday 17 January 2014

Blog Content Planner

While trying to think of a great and useful Friday Freebie to offer you today I came across lots of interesting and pretty bits and bobs. As I can loose a whole day on Pinterest I thought that maybe I should look through my very helpful blog content planner to see what suggestions I'd scribbled down to help me organise my time.



That's when it dawned on me... most people who read blogs are actually bloggers themselves so maybe they could also use a content planner? I don't know, maybe you are all years ahead of me and do everything on your ipad, or whatever, but I do like the action of scribbling notes down on paper and keeping them in a real live folder. I find it quite relaxing.

I was quite willing to share my very basic planner with you all - and you are most welcome to it - but there are so many out there that lovely people are offering for free that I thought I would just link you up to a few...


Very detailed planner from Organizing Homelife

This first one ticks those two important boxes, it's pretty and functional! Probably aimed more at 'professional' bloggers as there's quite a lot of details in it and filling it out on a daily/weekly basis could be a mammoth task in itself!


Simple planner from Three Little Monkeys Studio
 Something like this Weekly Blog Planner from Three Little Monkeys Studio is great to use as an overall 'To Do' list for the week(s) ahead of you. It's handy to keep things flowing and to help when you sit down in front of that blank screen and flashing curser!


Comprehensive Planer from Living Well Spending Less
I love and adore this huge planner! It has spaces for things all bloggers should be thinking about as well as plans for features, finances, networking and much, much more!  I copied the image and opened it up Photoshop. From there I took each 'page', made it about A5 size and printed out what I needed for each page - so I had more of the weekly sheets than the monthly and just one of the yearly (d'oh).

Oh I guess I should give you a copy of mine too, though it looks a little feeble compared the above greatness!

Keeping it simple!

So, I hope someone out there finds something useful amongst all that? If not then there's loads more out there to find - check out Pinterest for some really pretty ones that don't necessarily show up on search engines ;)

Thanks for reading,

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment